Saturday, October 24, 2009

Early Halloween festivities.

The Halloween cheese! My Mom did this every Halloween for us, and it was 1 of my favorite holiday traditions! I don't know if it's because my birthday is in October, or if it was just a fun thing to come home to after school, but I plan on doing it for my kids!The spider cookies.
Yay!
Menu: Halloween hamburgers, homemade buns, salad, carrots, apples, and spider cookies for dessert.:)
A first for our children: eating the hamburgers like they are meant to be eaten, and not picking out each item. Although Madeline's did slip out a few times which caused a pouty lip...

The maker of the spider cookies!
After this, she decided she didn't like the legs, and pulled them all out. She then ate only the oreo cream. Hmm...I wonder who else does that?

3 comments:

Naphtali Garfield said...

Great pics! Everything looks so awesome!!!

kidcardco said...

Nice pics!

Katie said...

So cute!! I love fall activities.