Monday, March 14, 2011

My Madeline.




In a little over a month, my baby girl is turning 4.....4!! I cannot believe it. She has always seemed much older than she is, but saying it is a completely different matter. I know it is not yet her birthday, but these 2 pics were taken last week, the one I took of her napping and the other a friend's daughter took while she was babysitting for me. If you will allow me to be just a bit sentimental for a moment, let me just say that this little girl lights up a room, is extremely tender-hearted, and loves life. She is a helpful, thoughtful sister, and is a constant encouragement to me. She loves to learn and is eager to share her knowledge with others. Madeline Lucy, we are SO thankful God gave you to us nearly 4 years ago, and we are so excited for the many years to come!!

No comments: