Tuesday, December 13, 2005

the toothful wonder

Hello everyone-
I know it's been awhile...but things have been crazzyyy this holiday season, and so I won't really get to post until Christmas- when I'm in Moscow and near a computer. So just a few quick updates as I'm on the library computer right now.
As of yesterday Hobbes cut his first tooth through his gums! And at 5 months...not that that makes him amazing, but it's funny what you get excited about when you're a parent. He can sit up by himself now, and he's only got a few goose eggs- just kidding. Bray's choir boys have several performances within the next week, so we shall be busy with that. Also, the Wilkins and Bethany's parents are coming over next Tuesday to celebrate our early Christmas, and then it's on to Moscow! I shall be sure to post some pics when I get up there, and I will also be sending out a Happy Holidays(in other words late Christmas letter) as well. Till then, Merry Christmas, and God bless!

3 comments:

JeniLiz said...

I had no idea you have had a blog.
I love the pictures.
See you tonight at the party.

Katie said...

I'm not jealous.

Emily said...

When I discovered Samson's first tooth, I had to call all of his grandparents to share my excitement.

Safe travels and merry Christmas!