Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Carolyn came!!!



Since things have been so crazy, I never got a chance to put up pics from when my sister Carolyn came to visit a few weeks ago. We had a GREAT time...hangin out in small town life, cooking really nice dinners for Bray, visiting friends in Monroe, shopping, touring Vicksburg and getting lost in scary part of town, drinking alcohol:), chattin', and who knows what else sisters get into. Carolyn even made the Monroe newspaper, with a pic of her at the airport. Amazing what happens when you come to the South, eh? Anyhow, I just wanted to share a few photos, and a quick update on what we did, so here you go-Love you, Car!

3 comments:

~HeLeN~ said...

2 posts in 2 days... I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! That boys smile is sooooooo absolutly adorable.

and where did you get all these cute clothes I haven't seen before??

Katie said...

Hi Guys,

We miss you three, happy to see more adorable pics! We heard Bray did awesome in NY. What else did we expect? :) Way to go!! Gus says hi to Hobbes, and also says he's a pretty sweet crawler now. They should race this summer. :)

Love, Katie, Isaac, Gus and Baby

Nick and Marissalas said...

Ditto on the cute clothes - I was going to ask the same question. How dare you do so much shopping without me! ;) Had my first day in the bakery - fun times!