Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday,Monday....

Hello, everyone...not a ton to catch you up on, as it's only been a day, but I'm trying to put as many pics up for Bray as possible. My best friend, Helen, has been extremely thoughtful and generous to give me baby stuff that her little boy no longer uses. She has given me a swing, a seat, a sling and she bought me a double stroller at a yard sale. Needless to say, this has saved me in countless ways, and I now feel much more mobile if necessary.
Today I took the kids downtown in the double stroller to test it out, and they both enjoyed it immensely. As you can see, Madeline just slept and relaxed while Hobbes played at the park downtown. Then we went across the street to the fountain, and I gave him some hard-earned pennies to throw into the fountain. He easily could have gone through several dollars worth if I had let him...or had that much change. Later on today we went to Ama and Ampas where I did some gardening (with a little help from Hobbes) and then had a nice dinner. Tomorrow is Madeline's 2 week checkup, so Hobbes is going to go over to Kathryn's mother-in-law's and play with her grandson, George. There's also a concert that NSA is putting on, in which Uncle Jordan has the male solo, so we might try to make it to that, too.
Everyone has been very helpful with Bray being gone, and now we are looking forward to the soon to be wedding. Bray's rehearsals are going well, and he is enjoying the people he's working with. So...for now, miss you all, and we'll update soon!






1 comment:

~HeLeN~ said...

aww cute pictures! i'm glad you are enjoying the stuff! i'm eating dark chocolate m&m's right now, thinking of you :)