Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The party....

The whole family together, for the first time since Madeline and Mike came into the family!My wonderful cousin Peter and I...
Cute little Seth and Naphtali-they're so much fun-wish they lived here!
Bray and Hobbes....they had both had WAYYY too much sugar-can you tell?
Seth and Mom-I think having them here was just as good of a present as the trip.:)
Our happy fam-looking at someone else's camera-Kodak moment? I don't think so.
Aunt Jill and Madeline-waving hello, I guess...it was past her bedtime,but she had to stay up for the "surprise!" part.
Poached pears-fall has officially begun!
The 3 sisters before the chaos began...


The beautiful table-I was in charge of food, so we did a fall theme-seeing as that is my mom's favorite season-however, it seems to have brought fall to Moscow, it's now chilly!

No comments: