Sunday, August 03, 2008

Little Buddies...

I know I've probably said this before, but I am always amazed at how well our kiddos play together. From the time Madeline was born, they have always been close, and began little 'games' when Madeline was about 7 months old. Not to say they don't fight or fuss at one another-they do-but remembering my own childhood, I must say they are pretty close.
Madeline, although extremely independent, loves to try whatever Hobbes really likes. Cars, trucks, rocks, sticks, swords, trains....well, you get the picture. I am sure it will not be long before she is the ring-leader, but for now, she is content to follow in his footsteps. These are pictures from a park evening (Bray had rehearsal, so we went on a walk to the park).
Juice boxes! I thought these might be too messy for them still...but they love them! Madeline is so precise and grown-up with hers-she takes little sips, and walks around like she owns the world!Deciding if she should deign to step in the bark....she has a thing about uneven ground. (oh, and the inspiration for this outfit is Aunt Kathryn!:)) love you!

Cute boy in a cute pose.
They both wanted to go up to the big kids slides, and tried to go up the stairs! (well, Hobbes can, but Madeline is still a bit small!)
What is this pose? Just has to have her picture taken!Cars, cars, cars...the motto of Hobbes' life.
Although my hand got in the way of the shot, this is one of my favorite pictures ever...we were walking home, and I looked down, and Hobbes had put his arm around Madeline, and his head on her shoulder. They just love each other! (I'm not a teary person, but this one was close!)
A beautiful sunset for us to walk home by.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love checking your blog every once in a while and see how fast your kids grow--and I have to say that Madeline is getting prettier every time!