Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday Morning on the Beach...

The church that we go to here has 2 services, and we usually go to the 8:30 one, as Bray occasionally has events after lunch. So this morning, after church, and because it's the kiddos and my last Sunday here, we went for a walk on the beach, and got breakfast at the Chamomile Cafe (fun little place downtown). It was a foggy morning, but I got some fun pics anyway! I could honestly walk on the beach every day! Maybe someday we will have a beach house:)!Walkin down to the beach with Daddy.
Throwing in a huge rock!
"Mom, look at the water! Whoaaa it's big, look at that!"

Miss-I-have-to-pick-up-every-rock-and-shell-on-the-beach.
Struttin her stuff with her Daddio. (one of her favorite things is to walk around yelling, "Dadddyyyy! Daddddyyyyy!")
Trying to not get their clothes soaked.
My crazy kids!
The hundredth photo I want to frame from this summer!
We love California!

No comments: