Saturday, May 22, 2010

Back in pictures!

My wonderful parents and amazing sister, Kathryn, took it upon themselves to find me a new camera!! It's a Nikon XL20 and I have already been testing out it's very fun features. I need to get a memory card for it, so I just have a sampling...but I will be posting more asap! Thanks, Mom, Pop and Kathryn! We love you!!
One of Hobbes' new favorite pastimes: driving cars in the dirt, making piles. Oz and Hobbes are the most alike of the cousins. This meant that at first, they fought all the time, but are now good buds. Every time Oz comes over, Hobbes says: "There's my Oz. He's a sweet boy."

All the boys watching Where the Wild Things Are.
Happy Madeline.
Getting tickled by Uncle Caleb!!

1 comment:

Kathryn Church said...

woohoo! really like the new background!!